1. The updated proof for our church pictorial directory has been finalized and submitted. We do not know when the directories will be in. The pandemic continues to further delay its arrival.
2. Parsonage updates include: A new water heater was installed for the basement that was leaking and we are looking into a new sink. Council approved the purchase of new refrigerator as the current one freezes up and then leaks out onto the floor every few days.
3. In-person Church bulletins will be mailed to those without email who request it by the Sunday before or they may be picked up at the church if requested.
4. Bill Wescott made motion following consideration of the provisions of the memorandum on deferring Payroll Tax Obligations and IRS Notice 2020-65 the church council of Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church is declared that it is in the best interest of the church and its employees to elect NOT to defer withholding and deposit of payroll taxes as authorized by the memorandum and notice 2020-65. 2nd by Luke Sandrock – PASSED
5. Next meeting will be via zoom on October 5, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Stacey Hackbarth, Council Secretary